Test Your Communications Performance with the Worldcom Communications Self-Assessment Tool
Worldcom experts have identified 10 areas that are important to effective communications.
The tool provides a very quick way to:
- Check if you are focusing on all areas that matter to your organisation
- Identify if you could be doing better in some of the areas
- Enable you to make a commitment to improvement in key areas
- Check if you are meeting your improvement targets
- Check how well your communications strategy is explicitly tied to your business strategy
Just pick the option from each question below that best matches your current situation.
If you think the topic in the question is not part of your communications activity – eg Social Media – tick ‘Not applicable’.
If you would like to discuss the content of this Self-Assessment tool, its recommendations or your Communications needs please contact:
Todd Lynch email@example.com
Crispin Manners firstname.lastname@example.org